To relax the mind:
- Use an aromatherapy diffuser or essential oil burner to diffuse the oil into the air.
- Use 5 to 6 drops of the oil in the bath or shower to relieve stress.
- Blend with a carrier oil and use for body massage to lift the spirits after a difficult day.
- Drip 2 to 3 drops of the oil on your pillow to treat insomnia.
- Massage few drops of the oil on your temples to relieve headache.
To treat skin:
Apply 1 to 2 drops on the skin to soothe cuts and burns.
Apply a very small amount of undiluted oil directly to pimples, acne, and insect bites.
Combine a few drops with a carrier oil like calendula oil and use as a body moisturizer.
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for children under 36 months. Stop using the product if rashes occur.